Download your What Men Want audio below!
Are you ready to learn What Men Want? This program is packed full of so much insight about dating, relationships, and yes, even SEX, that I can't believe it. I'm so glad to share this with you, dear reader/listener!
Click below to listen in a new window or right-click and "save as" to download.
Also, we've got some lovely bonus materials for you from a few of the gentlemen above... take a look below!
The hilarious and well-written internationally acclaimed book, The Problem With Women... is Men (Vol. 2, eBook edition). Relationships. Marriage. How do they work, and why don't they last? Charles J. Orlando has some brilliant insights as to why... And the world seems to agree! Since the launch of The Problem with Women... is Men: Vol. 1 in 2008, his advice page on Facebook has grown from a small following of 600 Fans (March 2010) to over 575,000+ "Likes" two years later, with the increase in awareness driven purely on word of mouth, and with over 60% of fans returning every month. His approach is one of reality and balance, steering clear of techniques that sound good in a clinical book/setting but are nearly impossible to apply when you throw in the reality of life (kids, bills, jobs, shifting dynamics, outside influences, etc.).
"Why He Disappeared"An audio interview with Evan Marc Katz - topics covered include:
- How to understand a man's agenda on the first date.
- A few steps that will guarantee that you get a second date every single time, even if you're nervous about a guy.
- Why the next guy has nothing to do with the last guy and how that will change the way men relate to you.
- How to tell if a man is serious or if he's just a player
Bonus #3: David Wygant
"How to Speak 'Man'" - A 30 minute video, in which David covers:
- Why men are incompetent when it comes to women
- How to harness your amazing power to attract men
- How to get men to do almost anything you want
- The incredible truth that men are terrified of women, and what we can do to help them overcome their fears and be eternally grateful. and ours.
"5 Ways to Stop Him in His Tracks" - A written report that reveals:
- The secrets no man will tell you: What really works to attract a man - and what turns him off.
- The simple (and fun) three-step flirting technique that immediately lets him know you're interested.
- How to draw attention to yourself without being aggressive or overwhelming.
- How to confidently make the first move - trust me: he'll be THRILLED you did!
An exclusive interview will be mailed directly to you!
A true difference maker, Mat Boggs has dedicated his life to increasing Love in the world one heart at a time. Mat has co-authored the best-selling book, Project Everlasting: Two Bachelors Discover the Secrets of America's Greatest Marriages.
As a highly sought after speaker, and relationship coach, Mat has helped women globally to understand the hearts and minds of men, create major breakthroughs in love, and attract the relationship they want.
I can't wait to hear your success stories! Please let me know how it goes.